Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Payment Information: If you make a purchase on our website, we may collect payment information, including credit card details, to process your transaction securely.
- User Content: We may collect information, such as photographs or text, that you upload or provide to us while using our services.
- Technical Information: We automatically collect technical information about your device and usage of our website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and the pages or features of our website that you visit.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To Provide Services: We use your information to deliver and improve our DMIT software services, respond to your inquiries, and fulfil your orders.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you, send transactional emails, provide support, and send promotional information.
- Payment Processing: We use payment information to process transactions and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Analytics: We analyse technical information to understand how users interact with our website and services, in order to improve and optimise them.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights and interests, or resolve disputes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, processing payments, or providing customer support.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if required by law, or if we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, safety, or the rights of others.
- Business Transactions: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
We implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You can request that we correct or update your personal information.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal requirements.
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails.